I believe that we are capable of so much more than we give ourselves credit for. Each of us has the power to make positive changes in our lives, no matter how small they seem. That is why I am excited to meet clients where they are at, because I am committed to helping others succeed. I believe whole heartedly in prevention, and I believe in the power of small steps towards big change.CLIENT BASECandace has a strong knowledge base that integrates nutrition and exercise. She hopes to help her clients take big steps to prevent lifestyle-related health problems, and help athletes reach the next level through her passion for sports nutrition. Whether you want the very basics or highly individualized sports performance, she can tailor to your needs.EXPERIENCE AND CREDENTIALS● BS in Nutrition and MS in Kinesiology and Health through the University of Wyoming ● Registered Dietitian (RD)● ACE Certified Personal Trainer ● Former UW Track athletePERSONAL INTERESTSCandace is a lifelong learner and avid reader who also loves to stay active through running, kayaking, hiking, and everything in between. She loves to travel, create and paint, and of course spend time with her husband, Nathan, and dog, Archer.
PHILOSOPHY I really believe that people train for all types of reasons. To be successful in one area of growth, I believe you have to apply it to all areas of life. Many times taking up physical training is a step to growth in other areas and I strongly believe in the mental and emotional benefits of pushing your body, as well as the physical benefits. When training, I try to remember that whatever a client is working on in the gym with me, is usually tied to a string connected to another part in their life, which makes my investment in their health even stronger.
Monique’s strengths include helping clients find the perfect type of exercise programs that are enjoyable for the client so they want to keep going and continue their health and fitness journey.
She loves teaching correct form, especially with weights, and enjoys watching clients really gain self esteem and confidence through pushing themselves to find out what their bodies, and most importantly minds, are capable of. She also specializes in youth sports & strength training.
EXPERIENCE AND CREDENTIALS
● NESTA Certified Personal Trainer
● Group Instructor for 5 years
● Personal Trainer for 4 ½ years
● Group Boxing Instructor for 4 years
●Painting, music, mountain biking, soccer, tennis and of course lifting weights ●Being with family, traveling anywhere new and old, & eating all kinds of different foods
Work very hard, have perfect form and technique, good range of motion, rest and recover, then over time you will get stronger, faster, and an overall better athlete. Nothing happens overnight. It takes lots of dedication, commitment, and sacrifice to improve athletic ability and overall fitness. Improvement in one’s fitness level leads to improvement in all aspects of life, whether that is in sports, at work, or at home.
John has a strong background in strength and conditioning training. He focuses on Olympic lifts and heavy power lifts to enhance a client’s overall strength and athletic performance. Supplementing with core stability, auxiliary lifts, programming variation, and explosive plyometric and dynamic movements, John focuses on safely increasing a client’s overall fitness and strength while decreasing their risk for injury. John’s clients range from high school and collegiate athletes, to weekend warriors striving for elite fitness and health, and everything in between.
EXPERIENCE AND CREDENTIALS
· Head coach and strength and conditioning trainer, University of Colorado – 10 years
· ISSA Strength and Conditioning Certification – Level 2
· ISSA Corrective Exercise Specialist
· USA Weightlifting Advanced Sports Performance Coach - Level 2
· USA Weightlifting LWC Referee
· USA Weightlifting USADA Coach Advantage
· USA Weightlifting Athlete Development Model
· Team USA Safe Sport
· CrossFit Running
· CPR, AED, and First Aid Certification (Adult, Child, Infant)
· 3-year varsity athlete, University of Colorado
Bison, picking things up and putting them down (lifting), running, target shooting, being outdoors with my wife and our dog
PURENERGY Fitness implements a support system that builds you up and helps you grow stronger. Here's how:
· Support with the understanding that we are here for you emotionally, mentally, and physically. You are a package deal. We can't help one part without helping the rest of you. The same way we can't spot reduce your body parts, we need to condition your entire body and mind as a whole.
· It's impossible to quit on yourself if someone is there rooting you on every step of the way.
· We schedule a time and we show up, we want you to achieve your fitness goals and we understand that it takes hard work and dedication.
· In addition, we provide online, email, and phone support to help all our clients trouble shoot any fitness or wellness problem. You are not alone. We understand that fitness and wellness goes deeper than skin and muscle.
Guaranteed accountability: you can have it too.
We Bust Your Boredom.
We believe that if you don't enjoy it, you're not going to stick with it! Our workouts are always different. No two workouts are the same. We use different types of equipment to make sure you stay challenged. Think of it as recess for adults! Learn new ways to keep yourself in shape using your own body weight and progressive exercises as you become stronger. Never again have to worry when you travel if you will be able to work out. Many of our exercises can be performed anywhere.
Qualified, Certified, Supervised and Insured Personal Trainers.
All of our trainers are certified by national certifying organizations/agencies for personal trainers. We do not hire anyone who is uncertified. All of our trainers are also required to maintain their CPR certifications as well. Our trainers work together as a team to bring clients the highest level of achievable results. Programs are designed and monitored not only by your individual trainer but also our head trainer to ensure ultimate success. Interested in booking a consultation? Email us at email@example.com
One on One Training Rates:
30 minutes $33
45 minutes $49
60 minutes $65
Ask us about our small group training for customized workouts at a reduced price!